Realization

Now that I don't live in the boarding house but still see the teenagers around, I've come to a strong realization. I am going to miss these guys terribly. I mean seriously bad. My heart aches just thinking about it. Praise God for three more months with them because our time together is super sweet right now. I pray that He strengthens my relationship with them even more, so that it will stay strong across the miles. And thank goodness so many of them are so technology-savvy so we can keep in touch via Facebook! :)

Please pray for these kids with me. I love them so much and am so grateful I get to be a part of their lives. I believe in them and pray for God's absolute best in their lives. "Lord, draw these teenagers to You. Let them know You more. Let them seek You with all of their hearts and find You. Let your Word be life to them and a guide to each decision they make. Strengthen their faith, their perseverance, their love, their integrity. Please speak through me and all of their leaders to help them in this process of growing closer to You. Thank You, Lord, for loving these kids and for never, ever giving up on them."

2 comments:

Leah said...

I cannot believe you only have 3 months yet! So crazy. It's encouraging for me to read about your love for the girls you serve. :)

Andrea said...

I KNOW! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by.
Thank you, Leah. :) Coffee date in a few months??