September 27th Update

I am sitting in awe of our Lord right now. He has truly been overwhelming me with His love and amazing grace. I have been trying to get ahold of exactly who I am in Christ lately. The enemy has been attacking me in this area, especially the past few weeks. I question my abilities and struggle with many insecurities. Jesus amazingly not only accepts me as I am, but He loves me with an uncomparable, indescribable love that no human love could ever compare to. That is quite a humbling thought that just brings me to tears. I hope that you, too, are able to grasp just how much He loves you and all that He sees in you...even if you don't see it for yourself.

As far as updates, there is not much more to report on other than God doing so much in my heart. He never ever ceases to amaze me. I continue to fervently pray for a pure, undivided heart that is fully devoted to Him and His purposes for my life. I read a very true statement in my Beth Moore "Believing God" Bible study this week: "If Satan can't get to me with destruction, he will try to get to me with distraction." May I be completely focused on Him right now and not at all distracted with anything the enemy would try to throw my way.

I am praying for each of you right now and thanking Jesus for every one of you. Thank you for being a part of my life and for your prayers and support. Please keep me updated on how to pray for you, too!

No comments: