Request for prayer...Sept. 2

I will keep this short and to the point. I am in need of my prayer partners right now. I am in a difficult season and it seems like there is just one trial after another. I am feeling a bit beaten down and exhausted. The enemy is really working on me right now and I realize that I can't fight this battle alone. If God has placed it on your heart to be one who partners with me in prayer, I am humbly asking for your partnership in prayer right now. I am definitely in a time of testing and purifying. It is tough, but I know that God has good things to bring out of it. My biggest request is that I would cling to Him and grow from this time. I want to walk in the freedom and victory that I have in Christ, and I want to fall more in love with Him than I have ever been before. Thank you in advance for your help. I can't tell you how thankful I am to have such an amazing spiritual family.

2 comments:

JOSLYN said...

I love and miss you! Of course, I will be praying.

Anonymous said...

You are at the cusp of what God has called you to do, so finish this season out strong - we will be praying. YOU ARE AN OVERCOMER! will call you back this weekend. love, jen