Getting close!

Thank you so much to those of you who said a prayer for me after my last post. I have felt the prayers and am so thankful for the work God is doing in me! I pray for Him to continue purifying me and preparing me more each day.

After a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family, I now begin my two-weeks of good-byes here in Austin. I can't say I am totally looking forward to having to say good-bye to so many people, but I know that the good-byes are only temporary and that this season of my life must end before the next one can begin. If I cross your mind any time between now and December 6th, it would mean so much if you could just say a prayer for strength and comfort as I end this wonderful season of my life here in Austin and say good-byes to such precious people.

Other than that, I am just working on getting loose ends tied up and final details handled. After leaving Austin I will have three weeks with my parents and lots of time to spend with the Lord and to get all packed! The home stretch has really begun...just one month left!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting! I am praying for you and know that you are going to be fine and handle everything!! God is faithful and always completes what He starts - Love ya!