Off to the bush!

Hello! Just a quick post to let you know that tomorrow (Monday) my class and I will be flying out on tiny, tiny planes to the Okavango Delta to an elephant camp. We will hang out with the elephants, learn tons about them, do other fun environmental activities, and then camp out for the night in tents and cook over a fire. What a field trip! My class is ecstatic and I am pretty excited too (other than the thought of flying in that plane!) I'd really appreciate your prayers for safe travel and God's hand of protection over each of us while we are gone. I can't wait to share pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! I know exactly the place you are going and the plane... you will be fine. Love Ya

Unknown said...

can't wait to see the camping and elephant pictures.