Pictures finally updated!

I apologize for falling so terribly behind in posting pictures to my online album, but I finally found time to upload a whole bunch from the end of the term. Just click on the link on the right to see them.I will try to upload any pictures from the term break within the next week or two.

Other than that, there sadly isn't really much to update on. Things have still been very quiet around here without the kids and I've really only filled my time with spending time with people here at the mission, catching up on e-mails, making trips into town, or helping with website stuff. Needless to say, I will be so glad when the kids get back! I really miss them and although I've enjoyed the rest and opportunity to build new friendships, I am ready to have all my kids back.

I hope to have more exciting updates soon. Until then, enjoy all the new pictures!

No comments: