Time with Sweet Friends

Since I returned to America, I've been spending time with my dear friends, The Pelotshweus (Gary, Stacy, and Tshepiso, my god-daughter). These guys were my family and best friends during my first year in Botswana. My heart was broken when they moved to Dallas last December to begin a year of study at CFNI. We've kept in touch this year, though, and I was thankful for a chance to briefly see them when I visited home in April. Now they are packing up and preparing to move back to Botswana. I am blessed to be able to spend the last few days with them before they fly home. (And thankful to my family for being so understanding!)

Here are a few pictures of us from their going-away party last night:
Me with the Pelotswhweu Family
Reading time with Tshepiso
I love this little girl!!

No comments: