Gratitude

This is amazing!! Yesterday morning I posted this post, asking if people could help to donate books for me to study with teenage girls. My heart desired fifty, but I never imagined that I'd actually get that many. My mom suggested seventy, but I told her there was no way that could happen in such a short amount of time.

This morning, just a little over 24 hours after the need was presented, my mom placed an order for seventy A Young Woman's Walk with God books by Elizabeth George. Did you get that?? SEVENTY!! I am absolutely overwhelmed with gratitude for the amazing people God has placed in my life. You guys responded in an incredible way yesterday/today and many teenage girls in Botswana will be blessed by your generosity. Thank you!!!

If you didn't get to sign up to donate a book through my mom (who by the way is awesome for handling all this for me!), you can still pick up a book on your own and mail it directly here. The more books sent, the more girls who get a book!

Thank you again! God has encouraged my spirit greatly the past day and a half!

2 comments:

Brad said...

Don't you love when God COMPLETELY blows our expectations out of the water?! Love it!

~heather

Andrea said...

Yes I do! It's amazing!!