If you are interested in ways to creatively give, here are some great ideas:
1. Go here to Anna's blog (today only!) and order a cool Turkey t-shirt that will help support a group going to Turkey next month.
2. Go here to Jamie's blog and find out how to order a fun Haiti shirt to support the ministry, Real Hope for Haiti.
3. Go here to Jamie's blog and find out ways you can easily donate everyday needed items for Haiti.
4. Go here and find several amazing ways to give to "One Million Can" - started by Louie Giglio and Passion Conferences (For extra inspiration, go to this wedding website and read about how this couple is asking their guests to donate in this way in lieu of giving a wedding gift. I love it!!)
5. Can't give financially right now? Go here to my previous blog post for ideas on how you can give encouragement to people living far from home without spending any money at all.
It's an amazing blessing when you are able to give to help others, especially when it's such a very small amount of money that will end up blessing others signficiantly. Have fun 'shopping'! :)