Music Recommendations

I love music. Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without it. I always appreciate getting music recommendations from others, so I thought I'd share a few of my recommendations for any of you maybe searching for something new to listen to.

About a year ago, Emily introduced me to JJ Heller's music and I fell in love with a few of her songs from her newer album, "Painted Red". I just downloaded one of her other albums, "Only Love Remains" and man, has it be ministering to me! If you like acoustic, coffee shop kind of music with lyrics that minister, check her out!

Although an oldie, Shane Barnard's album, "Rocks Won't Cry" is one of my all-time favorites. It is a sweet worship album that also has that coffee-shop feel. The rest of his music is also good, but I think this album will always be my favorite from him.

I recently discovered Meredith Andrews and have had a few of her songs from "The Invitation" on repeat lately, particularly "You're Not Alone" and "Draw Me Nearer". Amazing, amazing songs.

I also recommend Hillsong's "Faith+Hope+Love" album, Aaron Ivey's "Between the Beauty and Chaos", Andy Melvin's "The Human Engine Waits"... and for a fun time, I always recommend a little Glee music. :)

Happy listening!

No comments: