Last Days Part 1: My Class

Here are pictures from the last week with my class:
Christmas at OIS

Last Fire by Night


Ice Cream Outing


My Surprise Going-Away Party




Final Ice Cream Outing





I wish I could put into words just how special each of these kids are to me and what a great blessing it was to teach them, but I really can't. Honestly, being their teacher, mentor, and friend was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I miss these kids like crazy, but I know that the Lord has them in the palm of His hand and will continue working in their lives. My prayer is that He will continue sending people into their lives who will love them and take time to invest in their lives emotionally and spiritually. I pray that they continue working hard in school, doing their best, and will each be academically very successful. And I pray that they all grow up to be men and women who love the Lord with all their hearts and love other people well, reflecting Christ in all that they do.
I'm so proud of these kids and I just praise God for the opportunity to have had a small role in discipling this young flock. What a blessing it truly was!

No comments: