A couple of things...

Looking back over the past few blog posts, I realize that they are all kind of somber. I just want to report that although there is a season in my life ending, bringing with it many changes and definitely some mourning, I am also abundantly filled with joy in all that the Lord is doing in my life. He has surrounded me with His presence in an amazing way this summer. My times in His word have been so refreshing and full. I am more in love with Jesus today than I was yesterday. He continues to bring new people into my life who encourage me, spur me on, and challenge me to a deeper faith. I am amazed that He is so intimately involved in our lives and so longs to have a deep love relationship with each of us.

I want to also recommend a book to you if you haven't already read it. The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom is absolutely incredible. I finished it in two days, even carrying it in my car to read at traffic lights. (Probably the first time I've actually been thankful for long red lights!) I highly, highly encourage you to pick up a copy of this book and experience God's amazingness through the precious lives of Corrie and Betsie Ten Boom.

I am a very blessed person and feel the love, prayers, and support from you who I am on this journey with. It's amazing and humbling to be a part of something so much bigger than us.

Bless you guys,
Andrea

Btw...I just added the comments feature to the blog.

1 comment:

JD said...

Hey Hey Hey!!!

I love you and I am so coming to visit you in December of 2008!!!! Get ready!