Here are a few things I am needing prayer for right now:
1. I am sick and feeling "blah" right now. Praying for God's quick healing.
2. My car is also sick and not drive-able right now. Praying for the right part to be found, a speedy fixing, for as inexpensively as possible. (I am really, really missing the freedom that having a vehicle brings!)
3. This week is "report week"...(fellow teachers, think report cards times 10.) The reports we send home here are great and provide the parents with tons of information, but are super-hard to get completed. My boarders from last year know that "report week=stress." I am praying for the Lord to help me manage my time well this week to get everything finished grading and to get all the reports written on time with as little stress and craziness as possible.
4. Boarding drama continues. I need God's peace, contentment, wisdom, and perseverance like crazy. Praying Philippians 4:6-7 over my life for the next two weeks before school break.
5. I'm really, really missing family and friends right now and feeling like December is SO far away. I am praising God that my wonderful friend, Stacy, is coming to visit in a little over a month (Yea!!!) and asking for God to help me be content in Him and in the place He has me right now.
Thank you so much for any prayer you are able to offer up on my behalf. Your prayers mean much more than you know!!