The Latest

I have so much to update everyone on, but unfortunately it just seems that I don't have the time to sit and write it all, especially since the internet isn't working at the mission again. We are having to rely on the internet at a local restaurant, (which is thankfully free!)

Anyway, here is the short version of things lately:
  • With the internet being down, I've had lots of time to read, which has been fun!
  • I've also been spending loads of time with a few of my teenage girls. We chat, watch movies, watch Glee episodes (we're loving that show!), and just enjoy each other's company.
  • Bible study is still going strong with our current topic being, "Intimacy with God" and working on developing a strong personal relationship with Jesus.
  • I love my class so much and am so very proud of them. I love the recent Bible study time we've started together and rejoice at seeing them mature in their faith and their understanding of scripture.
  • The deaf ministry has really grown! The past two weeks we've had nine deaf adults and teenagers at church to sign for. It's been challenging and has stretched me, but it is also a great blessing!
  • My emotions have been all over the place lately. I can't wait to spend Christmas with my family and just enjoy time with them again. I also feel extremely sad to be nearing the time of saying good-bye to these kids, teenagers, and adults who I've grown to love so much. I feel pretty lost for direction, still, and covet prayers for God's will to be shown clearly to me, whatever that may be.

I miss keeping up with all of my friends and family via the internet and apologize for my lack of communication lately. Thank you for your patience and prayers. Sending love to you all!

No comments: