New Creation

Yesterday I was having a conversation with one of the teenage boys and he said, "You know, I never expected to come to school and become a Christian. I honestly thought I would be partying and smoking weed all the time. I never thought I'd become a Christian instead."

Praise God that our plans are different than His! And how wonderful that He is in the business of doing heart changes and making us new creations. (2 Corinthians 5:17) Today I'm thanking God for touching the life of this young man, who in two years has not only become a believer, but has also become a strong, positive Christian leader among his peers. And I thank God in advance for all the students preparing to come to school here next year who also don't expect to become Christians, but whose hearts will be forever changed by a touch from our amazing God of mercy.

No comments: