The best way to start a day....

This morning as I was leaving for work, one of the boarders, (the young man I talked about in this post) ran up to me and said, "Miss Andrea! You'll never guess what happened last night...the flame came back!" (referring to his passion for Christ which has recently been lost somewhere) He shared with me what a wonderful evening he had with the Lord and then said, "Remember how I told you God put it on my heart to start a prayer group? Well, our group met for the first time yesterday! It was so awesome!!"

I can't think of many better ways to start the day than to hear this first thing in the morning! Yay God!! :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Andrea, I'm always excited to read the new things you post on your blog. You are a blessing from God to the people in Botswana, but you are also a blessing to all of us who are following your journey and praying for you. Hope the rest of your day is also wonderful!

Andrea said...

Thank you so much, Jackie! I love getting to share this experience with everyone. Thank you for your encouragement. :)

Its just me said...

Amen!!!!