- How come sometimes when you pray you feel like God is not listening and there is just a brick wall between the two of you? How do you change that?
- Is it a sin if we don't pray for our enemies?
- If you are praying to God and you start to lose focus, does He still listen to you and answer your prayer? How can I stop this problem?
- If we're praying for something and He hasn't give it to us, how do we know when to keep praying and when to stop?
- Do you always have to ask God before you talk to someone about Him and His teachings?
- When I pray for someone who is not a Christian, does God bless them?
- How do we pray so that God answers you fast?
- Is it ok to laugh and joke with God or should we talk to Him like we would our grandparents?
- Is praying in tongues real? And if so, when should we pray that way and why?
I have my own thoughts on most of these questions, but again, I'd really like to present more than just my thoughts and ideas. I'd love any feedback you could give on any of these. Thanks so much!