Back in Botswana!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers! You can't imagine what a smooth and easy trip I had coming back here. It went so fast, I slept a lot, and I met some neat people!

It was wonderful to arrive and find my precious friends, Gary and Stacy, waiting for me at the airport. It was great fun to catch up on everything! I then had a great time going around the mission offices to say hello to everyone. I didn't even realize how much I missed them all until I saw their sweet faces again.

I praise God that this past month was a journey going from "home" to "home" and back. It's a wonderful feeling to have friends and family on opposite sides of the world, a part of two separate homes. Thank you again for your awesome prayers throughout all this traveling!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you made it home safely!

Unknown said...

Hiiiii!!!! I'm so glad that you made it back! We'll skype soon k? Let me know about skype for worship too. If I can help please let me know!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure everyone is happy to have you back too!
-Mo