Youthful wisdom

Last night I was having a discussion with one of my girls at the dorm. God is doing huge things in her life right now and He is just radiating through her. I quoted something she said in the last post about our discipleship group and through our discussion last night, I found more that I'd like to share from her. Here is some great wisdom from a sixteen year old:

"I love how everything I am learning about God right now seems to all go together. Right now everything seems to be about worship. I used to think that worship was just about singing worship songs, but I am learning that worship is actually more, it is a lifestyle. Even on Saturday in our group when we were reading Philippians 2, when Paul said in verse 17: "Even if I am to be poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrificial offering of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all," that is a form of worship. Paul was willing to sacrifice his own life so others can know God, which is a way he is worshiping Him."

Yes, these are the wise, insightful words of a sixteen year old girl. I praise God for what He is doing in this young lady and wait with expectancy to see what amazing things He is going to do through her life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like a helping of her wisdom please. Amazing!