Almost there!

Just 24 hours now until my plane takes off from Johannesburg. About 24 hours after that I will arrive in Dallas (after a stop in Washington D.C.) As the time gets closer, I am finding it very, very hard to contain my excitement! I seriously can't wait to get home! I know it's only for a short visit, but I am needing this time so badly.

I may not be online again before I leave, so I'd like to go ahead and ask now for your prayers over my trip, specifically from 10:30 am Texas time tomorrow (Saturday) until 11:00 am Sunday. I look forward to sending updates soon...from home!! :)

1 comment:

Speaking Soundly said...

So glad you made it home and are enjoying your time. :) Whether you are updating here, on twitter, or on facebook - I'm keeping up! :) Live every moment and let every moment live in you! big love.....