Counting down....

Only four days until home!! I absolutely cannot wait for this trip. Here are just a few things I'm looking forward to:
  • Flying to America with my friend, Megan
  • Mom's hugs
  • Coffee shops
  • Chick-Fil-A
  • Mexican food
  • Good salads
  • Sleeping in
  • Time with Mom, Dad, Elizabeth, and Erik
  • Visiting with Grandma
  • Seeing Gary, Stacy, and Tshepiso in Dallas
  • Shopping!!
  • Watching movies with Mom
  • Haircut
  • Spending time with Susan, Kelli, Stacy, and anyone else God allows me to see :)
  • Church at The Austin Stone Community Church, quite possibly the coolest church in the world
  • Collecting books, journals, games, and classroom supplies for my class and boarders
  • Not living with 60 teenagers for a whole month
  • Catching up on American Idol (Thanks to Elizabeth and DVR)
  • Lounging on a couch
  • High speed internet
  • Bringing Stacy back to Botswana with me! :) (Only for a visit, of course)
  • And all the other blessings that will come with being home!!

I praise God for this wonderful gift, and I am working hard to contain all my excitement! I can't wait!!

4 comments:

CharCof said...

I am glad that I am not trapsing off before your visit is over this time ;-)

Leah said...

when will you be in Austin? And how long do you stay in the US before you go back?!

Andrea said...

I will be in Austin the last week of April. I'll get there on Sunday and be there until Stacy and I leave on May 1st. A short one, but one I'm really looking forward to!

KSA said...

You list made me miss home too. I hope you have a great trip!