Relaxing family-fun

I love my family. I really, really do. And I love getting to be here with them right now, especially since this trip was so unexpected. It's such a gift!

I loved getting to have a couple of days with my grandparents here, just being able to drink coffee together and catch up on things. Since they left, I've had wonderful Mom/Daughter time! We've gone shopping, hung out at coffee shops, gotten haircuts and pedicures, and shared stories of Africa and her recent trip to France. I've also been able to sleep in, watch a couple of movies, read, work on emails, joke around with my dad, and watch old American Idol episodes at my sister's house with the family. Overall, I've enjoyed some great, relaxing family time. I didn't even realize how much I was missing this, but God knew and He has totally blesssed me!

The really exciting thing is...I still have another two weeks to go!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) I'm jealous!