New Music Recommendation

Aaron Ivey, one of the worship leaders at my home church, has released a cd this week called, "Between the Beauty and Chaos," and I would like to highly recommend it as one worth purchasing. I've been waiting for the album for a while and am happy to say that it was worth the wait!

When I visited home in August, Aaron was leading worship one of the Sundays at church. One of the songs we sang and I immediately fell in love with is called, "Found." I was happy I had my video camera with me to tape a little bit of the service, because I was able to tape part of this song and have listened to it several times since then. When I heard Aaron and the band were working on recording a new cd, I was so excited to finally get to own the song!

I dowloaded the album from iTunes this week and it has already been ministering to me. So many beautiful songs! (I am especially enjoying "Found," "Let Your Kingdom Come," "The Name," and "Beautiful Mystery.") If you are looking for new music, this is an album I recommend you checking out.

AARONIVEYbutton

No comments: